I TALKED TO A GUY IN THE CALL CENTER, HIS NAME WAS BEN SOMETHING AND HE WAS JUST GREAT!YOU SHOULD CALL HIM FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!
GEORGE AND PAM ARE GREAT PEOPLE WHOM LOVE OUR COSTUMERS AS WELL AS EMPLOYEES. THEY HAVE SOME OF THE BEST WINDOWS THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI. THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING INSIDE AND OUT. IVE BEEN A REPEAT CUSTOMER OF THEIRS FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS AND THEY KEEP JUST GETTING BETTER!
SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME WINDOWS OR SIDING OR GUTTERS OR A BATHROOM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.GIVE THEM A CALL FOR A AWESOME FREE ESTIMATE.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."